Saturday, February 3, 2007

Rathskeller

Hypocrisy is a funny thing. Its funny when it looks you in the eye and shakes your hand and you say "good to see you" and he responds, "you too, and enjoy the evening." Its just funny to me. Its very funny when you pull the curtain back and find the wizard to be a bumbling old man and his hypocrisy just can't be justified. Its funny, but not "ha-ha" funny. I have to tell you, fair reader, its hard blogging, knowing the wizard might be watching. I write anyway, though.
I don't have alot to say today, I just go through watching "Beloved" and was very disturbed by it. Its about a traumatized woman, an ex-slave who undergoes terrible trials in her life after slavery. The story reflects many of the struggles of women and the dangers of mental instability. Like I said, not much to write today, I'm just sort of bored. Last night was pretty boring, despite a raging crowd surrounding me. God I need a new book.

No comments: