Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Dream a Little Dream

I took a nap today that kicked my ass. After staying out too late last night, I awoke this morning promising myself that I would make up the "sleep debt." Two classes later and after lunch, I took a hot shower and laid down on my couch. Before I could fall asleep, I watched a little of the movie "Narc" starring Jason Patric and Ray Liotta. Anywho, I muted the tv and drifted into the strange world of dreams during the day. For some reason, I always notice I have extremely unusual dreams when I sleep during the day. This particular day my dreams didn't let me down. I dreamt that I was a gun runner of some type. I'm not really sure why, but in my dream, this guy named "Calveras" kept calling me and asking me to sell him guns. He said they were for his girlfriend, but I never got her name. I was so worried about selling guns, but the money was just so good. LOL. Somehow, pecans became involved, then the dream plot just fell apart. I awoke to my laptop making creepy sounds and the sun shining in from outside. I jumped up and thought, "wow! it was nasty this morning, and now its great outside." Its still fucking cold, though. So fucking cold.

No comments: