Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Haters Ball

I was surfing youtube today, as I normally do, and I noticed that there is way to much bickering going on. Ok, strike that. I like the bickering, so keep it up, just make it better. Everyone who posts VLOGs on there enjoy knocking each other for anything. Wait, I have already blogged about this? Can't remember. I'll keep going. Everyone on youtube feels the need to bash someone else for problems or differing opinions. Now I'm just about the most opinionated motherfucker on earth, but even I know when to pull back a little and respect other people's opinions and decisions. This is a pretty boring post. I remind myself of an old man shaking his finger at the kids. I'm considering a nap. Ok, I'm not doing anyone any good by just sitting her. So I'm going to take a nap and do myself a favor.

No comments: