Friday, January 26, 2007

The Worst Sport

What is the laziest sport in the world? Well aside from "Lazyball" which is just incredible, I would have to say pro basketball is terrible. I was watching part of the San Antonio and Houston game a few days ago and its looks like a pick-up game at a local gym. Everyone is driving to the basket, no one is passing it around (unless that pass has to do with flipping upside down in mid-air to make yourself look good.) I have no sympathy for pro basketball players. They don't play defense anyone, the scores become ridiculous and I would argue they have the worst attitudes in all of professional sports. Not to say that I am a huge college basketball fan, but I do appreciate it more than pro. The biggest joke is coming up with the damn all star game for the NBA and I could just throw up.

No comments: