Sunday, January 21, 2007

Adventures

Ok, now to get down to business. Currently I am living here in Jackson and attending law school. I really don't have a direction I am wanting to take with my degree, but hopefully something will come up. Last semester I decided not to worry as much about what exactly I will do with my degree, but focus more on trying to be a little happier than I have been for the past few years. One of the secrets of law school is how much it changes who of a person you are. I have changed a great deal and in many way, for the worse. I am now trying to reverse some of the effects by being a little bit more confident in the variety of directions I can take. One of the most drastic pains that law school has inflicted on me is my acid reflux! AHHHHH. I should now be a salesman for Zantac or Tagament. Miracle drugs.

As much as I complain about my school, I do actually like many things about it. I have made some great, life-long friends, learned more than I thought I had and been exposed to some very smart professors. Despite these things, I am desperate to get out and have new adventures. Thats right, I enjoy adventures.

No comments: