Saturday, January 27, 2007

A Dreary Saturday's Thoughts

Its a pretty dreary saturday morning. I woke up at around noon because, well because I was up so late on friday night studying and hanging out at the library. Yea right. If you believe that, I also have a certain bridge to sell to you. Since I woke up, I have been watching Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey and the King of Cars marathon on A&E. I love watching King of Cars because it shows you just how slimy car dealers can be. As for Bogus Journey, I really think I like this one better than the first. Anything with the Grim Reaper as some kind of euro-trash gets my vote. I have yet to eat today and I'm now starving. This has alot to do with the fact that I don't have any clothes to wear, so I'm trying to wash everything. Ok, the dryer just went off so I've got to go forage for food.

No comments: