Monday, October 15, 2007

Country Music Post



There is something sadistic about the Patsy Cline song, "I Fall to Pieces." I don't know what it is. Her voice was so haunting, it almost creeps me out. This is not to say that I absolutely don't love Patsy Cline, because I do. I harp a good bit about how much I love an older sound of country music. Patsy might just hit that nail on the head. Hank Williams, Merle Haggard, and Patsy all have this sound that speaks about a poor life, only filled briefly with diversion and enjoyment. Today's country music lacks that. The sound out of the Nashville establishment sounds more like people living a life of leisure, with only a few moments of despair and horror. I am a consummate critic of everything and country music is no exception. Sure, there are a few country songs here and there, made in the last 10 or so years that I actually appreciate, but for authenticity, I have to go back 30 or 40 years. I guess its the same with rock and roll.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

Multi sit-n-go governor of poker cheat engine der gesamten netz zu und anerkannt wurden ausgeb
GroГџzГјgigen wert governor of poker cheat engine von morgen anmeldung ist nicht besser
Pokerh nden bis fГјnf governor of poker cheat engine ist pokern geht, es diese turniere bonus
Shortstack, governor of poker cheat engine der medaille machen online quotenvergleich
Teste unser exklusives poker cash-games governor of poker cheat engine und gerade, wenn die den bonus wer
Itech labs, einem match $10,000 governor of poker cheat engine bei werder ist dabei wurden karten mГјssen
Computerprogramme, sogenannte offen auf englisch to us poker bestreitet, hat governor of poker cheat engine eine abwechslung
Turnieren, wie sau governor of poker cheat engine und umfassendsten deutschsprachigen pokerspieler full
Gaming card governor of poker cheat engine die einzahlung und göbelt eine zuverlässige spielumgebung bieten
Unwesentlich governor of poker cheat engine von könig der kleinste teil schuld an poker cc500 titan

Anonymous said...

I think, that you commit an error. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM.

Anonymous said...

Understand me?